2013-03-07

New toys! New toys! New toys!

You know what I hear far too often from our incredibly attractive clientele?

"That's not big enough."

Well, we've heard your catcalls, and today we deliver you salvation in the form of Doc Johnson dongs.

check out this bad boy, the Smooth Double Header:

seats 2.
it's ultra smooth, ultra-long, flexible enough for any position but firm enough to ride into the sunset (and onto sunrise).

Intrigued, yes? That's not all!

I mean, we can't tip our whole hand, but here's two more wicked toys for you to preview:

Where are you going to put it all?!
The Big Boy is definitely BIG... and the Man Handler... well, I just had to wield the power for myself (but don't worry, I didn't test drive it):

Called "Glamdong" by the high elves.
And there are more where that came from. See you soon!

No comments: